Show it Off Link Party #2

Wow is all I can say, I'm so excited about my first party and it having all of the wonderful link ups Im Not really sure how to Pick Features when there are so many to choose from I looked through every link and you all have wonderful blogs.


*Jaime from over at Polkadots on Parade 
made such a sweet advent calendar for her little ones not only is it beautiful but its always a great teaching tool she put a note in each one with a small act of kindness they could do to help remind them that Christmas is about giving to others .
*Liza from Happy Lizard made this super cute personalized ornament
*Here is another great! Advent Calendar by Chiwei from One Dog Woof  She made these super cute bible verse theme cards up (she also has a free printable for these on her blog ) 
If you were featured here you can grab a button if you would like 



                      Thank you to all that Linked up and I hope you keep on coming back :) <3 
 Sign Up for Emails to keep track of up coming parties and features

     
I also will be featuring projects on my Facebook page so you should come and "like me " lol
             Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

Grab the Show it Off Button  or you can use a text link to link back to the party  . 



  Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.   ( Not required )
 Link anything you have blogged about and want to show off ( only one exception is no link Parties or  shops , Unless My Button is placed on the post with your party!), comment with your blog and Facebook pages I will stop and show you some love <3 
 By Linking up your Post you are giving me permission to use your images in a blog feature post and also you are signing up to be on the SHOW it Off email List ( This list WILL NOT email you my regular blog emails so you will need to sign up for those above.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please