Show it Off Party #26 ( #25 Features )

Hi everyone .. Im loving having the party back up I needed a good kick in the butt to get to work on some projects


every week I will pick the most clicked link and do a full feature post on it  ( usually posts the following Wednesday)


then on Monday I will feature the next four most clicked posts .


Check out this week's features!


Do it Yourself Chalk Paint posted by : Made in a Day 





Hoot Owl Peanut Butter Cookies posted by jo-ann-growingingrace




The Ghost and Ghoulies Quilt posted by : bubba chic


Blocks


DIY Entryway Closet posted by : a sunday afternoon




Here are the Rules


*Link up as many posts as you would like just make sure not to Link up anything you have linked up at Gomhp before.
* Link Directly to your post and not just to your blog url
* Link back to me in someway with a button or link shout out
* Link up anything you have personally blogged about and want to show off .
Only one exception is no link parties or shops ( Link parties MUST have my button on that post )


**By Linking up your Post you are giving me permission to use your images in a blog feature post
and
You are signing up to be on the SHOW it Off email List This list will only email when its a post about the link parties (when it starts , features, show it off series ) If you unsubscribe and then link up again you will be adding on the list since its all automatic.


Hop on over to some Monday link parties


youaretalkingtoomuch.blogspot.com


www.askannamoseley.com


I would love it if you shared my Little Ol' Party since I took that Break our link ups went down .





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great party again this week...have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again Brooke! LOVE your parties! Get goin' again!! Yahoooo!!
    Meegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] up: Take-a-look Tuesday, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Show it off Party, Get your Craft on, Meet meMonday party Sharing is caring!MoreLike this:LikeBe the first to like [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Chalk Paint! I am glad you liked the post!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I tried to put your button on my page, but something isn't configured right. I tried to fix it myself, but it wouldn't work., so I used a text link, which isn't nearly as pretty as your button :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Brooke! Happy to see you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting, have a wonderful weekend !

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please