Living Room/ Dining Room Makeover Part # One

We are in the Process of Updating our Livingroom/Dining Room, we are almost all done so before I show you what it looks like now I thought I would share what it looked like before to give the best Before and afters .

 

The previous owners of our Home built it in the 70's and never used this room it was her " Pretty " room which meant her 3 children never stepped foot in it lol



 

 



So as you can see not my style at all ! This might be the most dramatic room Makeover I have ever done .

Stay Tuned.....


Are New colors!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the colors you picked..I can't wait to see how it turned out!
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke7:44 AM

    Thanks Karin we have had More negative comments about our colors then good lol so its nice to hear someone else likes them

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please