DIY Decoupaged Picture Frames w/ Clips ( Mom 4 Real)

Welcome Jessica from Mom 4 real 
 

DIY Decoupaged Picture Frames w/ Clips


Hi, I'm Jessica, from Mom 4 Real!  I am so excited to be guest posting here at GOMHP, and completely adore Brooke!  Today, I am sharing my DIY Decoupaged Picture Frames w/ Clips that I made for my craft nook!  These cute little frames are on a wall above the table where I do all of my decoupaging projects...I do tons of projects using Mod Podge!  They are so simple, and you can customize them with any paper you like.


I started with 3 wooden frames that I bought for $1 a piece, some Mod Podge, and some scrapbooking paper that coordinates with the decor in my new craft space.


I painted a coat of Mod Podge over the front of the frame and placed it face down on my paper.


Once that dried, I trimmed off the excess paper using my x-acto knife.  Then, I painted a top coat of Mod Podge over the entire frame.


The last thing I did was got glue a clothes pin to the top of the frame.  Now I can easily hang a picture, magazine clipping, recipe, or note.  These little frames are so easy and versatile.  They would make a great gift for a teacher or neighbor, and they are so simple to make, that your kids can help! 


Here they are in my craft nook...aren't they just adorable?  If you want to see the rest, just come on over to Mom 4 Real for a visit!

Thanks so much for having me, Brooke!  I hope you all feel a little inspired, and have a fabulous weekend!

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please