Show it Off "Link Party #4"

 




I hope everyone had a Great Christmas , Thank you to all of you that linked up last week . 
 I posted the Features on a different post so we could get right to the party .


                                                            Rules :
     Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

Grab the Show it Off Button  or you can use a text link to link back to the party  code is below. 


  Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.   ( Not required )

Link anything you have blogged about and want to show off ( only one exception is no link Parties or  shops , Unless My Button is placed on the post with your party!)

By Linking up your Post you are giving me permission to use your images in a blog feature post and also you are signing up to be on the SHOW it Off email List ( This list WILL NOT email you my regular blog emails)
I also will be featuring projects on my Facebook page so you should come and "like me " lol

Hop on over to some Monday link parties 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please