Show it Off Link Party #3 and #2 Features


Welcome to our 3rd "show it off" link party I'm just loving all the ideas you all have been posting.
Below are some of my favorites that linked up last week 


Crafts
*Jaime from over at Lines Across My Face 
made this super cute Santa belt ornament
*Check out this Funny Hat posted over at the Sweetwater Cloth

Room Makeover's 
*Stacy From Not just a Housewife Posted her office reveal stop over and check it out!  

* Christy over at 11 Magnolia Lane has one of my favorite kitchen makeovers ( One day my cabinets will go white ) 





Furniture


*Meg over at Meg and Mums re did this amazing vanity 



If you were featured here you can grab a button if you would like 





                      Thank you to all that Linked up and I hope you keep on coming back :) <3 
 Sign Up for Emails to keep track of up coming parties and features
     
I also will be featuring projects on my Facebook page so you should come and "like me " lol
             Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
Grab the Show it Off Button  or you can use a text link to link back to the party  . 


  Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.   ( Not required )
 Link anything you have blogged about and want to show off ( only one exception is no link Parties or  shops , Unless My Button is placed on the post with your party!), comment with your blog and Facebook pages I will stop and show you some love <3 
 By Linking up your Post you are giving me permission to use your images in a blog feature post and also you are signing up to be on the SHOW it Off email List ( This list WILL NOT email you my regular blog emails so you will need to sign up for those above.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please