Paper Plate Ghost

Supply's 
  1. White Streamers  
  2. Glue Stick
  3. Tape 
  4. Scissors
  5. White Paper
  6. Black Paper
  7. Googly Eyes
  8. Paper Plates 
  9. White Pipe Cleaners





Step 1 :  Tape the pipe cleaners on back to create a handle

Step 2: Glue the White Streamers to the bottom

Step 3 : Cut out Arms from the white paper

Step 4 : glue on eyes

Step 5: Cut out a mouth from the black paper

and there you have it super quick and easy Ghost Craft! 


This is his Ghost Face Lol <3 


I really dont like it when you see someone do a project when you know they got the idea from somewhere else I always Like to make sure a Link back to the blog or site I found the idea on .
You can find where I got inspired to make this paper ghost  Here .

Linked up at :
funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please