Show you off Feature (It all started with paint)

The Show it Off  Series

the top clicked Blog from “Show it Off #27 ” was





dryer-vent-pumpkin-black-and-white-krylon-spray-paint


I love this project have done this my self at my old house .. I actually forgot about it

until I seen this link up .. Check it out


It's All about Paint's Author is Linda


Here is a Brief bio

Hi there! My name is Linda and I’m a Jersey-born-and-bred Midwestern transplant who lives in Chicago with my husband and two children. We've lived in our home since 1995 and over the years our style has changed and evolved. I wouldn't call my home a work-in-progress -- more like a rework-in-progress as I refresh and remodel things around here ... one room at a time.


Here are some More posts to check out


chalk-art-on-canvas-chandelier-final


chalkboard-table-with-abcs-how-to


Washi tape on drum shade final



Make sure to stop over and check her out ..


<3 Brooke



Here is a button to let your Followers know how popular you are over at Gomhp


1 comment:

  1. Brooke,

    Thank you so very, very much for the feature! It's so greatly appreciated!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please