Let Me Show you Off!!

The Show it Off  Series #7

the top clicked Blog from “Show it Off #18 ” was

You're talking too much......




The link that Got  the MOST clicks on the show it off party was:


The cutest little RED table from Reb over at You are talking too much





You Are Talking Too Much 's  Author is Rebecca





Rebecca and I have become Friends through this bloggy life I just adore her and her Blog.


Im sure you will be too once you check her out Here are some of my favorite posts


















Make sure to stop over and check her out ..


<3 Brooke



Here is a button to let your Followers know how popular you are over at Gomhp

7 comments:

  1. I love red - she's the center of attention! Love Rebecca's blog too!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I just saw your Facebook message? I need to subscribe to emails to you. I don't like catching up on your blog. I am afraid I am going to miss something....just like this! Love, Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her style and ideas! Thanks for sharing.
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke7:02 PM

    :( you gotta visit me more .. I wonder if my email service is working at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Here are the Features From last week’s My Features will be the top 4 most clicked #1 will be posted on Wednesday in a Full feature Post. #2 #3 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] Here are the Features From last week’s My Features will be the top 4 most clicked #1 will be posted on Wednesday in a Full feature Post. #2 #3 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] are the Features From last week’s My Features will be the top 4 most clicked #1 will be posted on Wednesday in a Full feature Post. #2   #3 [...]

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please