Living Room/Dining Room Part Two

A couple days ago I posted Part One of our Living Room / Dining Room Makeover  showing what the living Room/Dining Rooms looked like before we moved in. I Should really show you the before's of what it looks like after 3 boys under 7 make a mess for a year maybe I will . ( Yikes  No judging here right ? ) What we did First was take all the Boys stuff down to my   Clean Craft Room Which is Now a HUGE! mess again So here it is

Living Room


Boys living room Before


Oh My Word!!! Okay so her house was actually "better" then mine after a year of messy boys Im pretty sure they were some kind of wild Animal's in a past life lol   So after we Emptied the Mess the Fun part time to paint! * not really I hate painting!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please