Just Add Plates

Yesterday I shared  the Pins that helped Inspire me to create a Plate wall of my own .


So I went hunting for unique plates to put on my wall with my color scheme but no luck and it was already stuck in my head so I have to "get it outta my head" so I went to the GoodWill and got a bunch of plates in different sizes I got 15 plates for under $6 total .


 

So My first Plate I made using some paper and mod podge other Plates I painted and added some of my favorite sliver ware ( I have a small addiction ) . My favorite one is this silly cute Bird plate I cut a bird out using paper , book pages then used my mod podge to
adhere it to the plate my favorite part I hot glued a twig under the birdy .






[gallery columns="4" orderby="title"]





















Stay Tuned for Final pictures of my Plate Wall !

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! Can't wait to see them all hanging!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke9:02 PM

    It's looking so awesome I should have the final post Thursday our hardwood is being laid in the morning!!!! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke11:09 AM

    testing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke11:09 AM

    Test Comment

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please