Guest Blogger Feeling inspired DIY Custom mug


Everyone Welcome Minna she is here to share with you how she Customized her coffee mug in 5 mins.

feeling inspired today

My Photo
Hello there. :) I am super-excited to be guest posting on GOMHP for Friday Randomness. Thank you, Brooke, for including me!!! I love reading others' blogs and checking out all the cool stuff people are doing. Here is my blog if you want to check it out: feeling inspired today. I mostly talk about my life with my sweet hubby + 18-month-old daughter - as I attempt DIY crafts and other random acts of inspiration. (If you comment, be sure to leave your URL, so I can follow you back.)

For me, quick-and-easy crafts are best for Fridays, so here's a 5-minute, feel-good one...

Before

After
  1. Porcelaine pen markers can be found at Michael's and Hobby Lobby for $4ish. Make sure to shake it well, then "pump" the ink into the tip by pushing it against a piece of paper. (This mug was from Dollar Tree.)
  2. (Keep a wet napkin and wet Q-tip on hand.) Outline the handle of the mug first.
  3. Draw the other side of the heart, using the handle-side as a guide for symmetry. If you make a mistake, wipe it off with the wet napkin right away and wipe dry. (The marker comes off easily when wet.) Once you have the outline of the heart, draw the lines in thicker. Let dry...only takes a minute.
  4. Write in 'i carry your heart' with a little heart. Use the wet Q-tip if you make a mistake and need to rewrite.
The cup is dishwasher-safe in 72 hours.

The words are from one of my favorites poems my E.E. Cummings - "I carry your heart in my heart." It seemed appropriate for a warm cup of coffee and a Friday to reflect on the week. :) Enjoy your weekend!


----

1 comment:

  1. I really, really love that! That seems like an inexpensive, thoughtful gift. So cute! I will keep this idea with me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Get outta My head Please