Wreath Inspiration



 I was PINteresting this Morning looking for ideas for my Christmas wreaths I just LOVE the way all these yarn wreaths look I have found a few favorites I want to share these with you which one is your favorite ? ( You can go to the blog post by clicking on the images of the wreaths




I found this super CUTE tutorial post on how to make these Mini yarn wreaths think of all the possibilities, you can find the tutorial at   
Christopher and Tia 

Pinned Image



Who doesn't LOVE a pom pom? I do! Natures Heirloom also posted a full tutorial on how she made her Pom Pom Wreath .



Lauren's Creative Blog Posted another favorite of mine a wreath made using felt and yarn , I love all the different flowers she made for this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please