Beautiful fall day in Michigan !

 Last Sunday we spent our entire day outside  , I got the garage all cleaned and ready to hold both cars again before snow comes it was a big job but so worth it in the end , after that was finished we rake all the leaves into a huge pile and had some fun. It's crazy how many leaves from just two trees at our old house our back yard was woods pretty much and we would have a very small pile left over for the kids to play in. So after we had some fun it was back to work I had to get all the leaves to the curb for our leaf pick up day then I finished mowing the grass after all of this it was 7:00 and we still hadn't had dinner, I was so tired so bagels and cereal was our dinner the kids didn't mind much.








































Don't forget to enter the my memories giveaway , next week we are giving away $10 giftcard to frompropertorocker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Get outta My head Please